The Indian laser market – your opportunity
India is emerging as a technology hub with its expertise in telecommunications, electronics, manufacturing, automotive and ancillary segments.
|The Indian Laser Market: Impressive figures|
- The Indian market for photonics is witnessing high growth also due to rising automation and development of new applications*.Indian is one of the fastest growing economies, with an expected economic growth rate of 7,4% in 2019.
- The Indian government has identified Photonics as a priority area (National Photonics Council, Department of IT).
- Indian is the best ranked country in the South Asian Region in the Easy of Doing Business Report 2019 after having jumped up 53 ranks in the past two years.
- The Indian market for photonics is witnessing high growth also due to rising automation and development of new applications*.
- The Indian laser industry is expected to grow at 19%CAGR to 1 billion EUR by 2020**.
Source: *Outlook and opportunities 2020: Laser in India by EAC International Consulting
**India Photonics Market: 2017 Study by Industry ARC and SPECTARIS
|There are good reasons to participate in LASER World of PHOTONICS INDIA|
Our main strengths are:
We offer high service and international standards
As organizer of the world's leading trade shows for photonics, we built up a network of international trade fairs and global partnerships with the most important trade associations and media outlets.
We get support from associations such as Optical Society of India (OSI), Indian Laser Association (ILA), Photonics Society of India (PSI), The Optical Society (OSA), Spectaris and OptecNet Germany.
The audience we address is incomparable
Experts from universities and institutions, target customers from different industries and group buyers show us the market’s needs, the latest research results and countless business opportunities. The seventh edition played host to 159 exhibitors and 9,974 trade visitors, which came from industry sectors ranging from automotive, to telecommunications, from medical to diamond, as well as from research institutes.
We have a high quality accompanying program
With the help of industry associations like The Optical Society and Optical Society of India and industry leaders, the exhibition is a platform where researchers, engineers and scientific experts can exchange their ideas, share their visions, demonstrate their innovative spirit and communicate their practices and experiences.
LASER World of PHOTONICS INDIA revolves around innovative products and their industrial solutions and applications, reflecting the actual developments in the industry. Our years of experience with LASER World of PHOTONICS in Munich and Shanghai enable us to provide you with more than just an exhibition stand. That means competence, contacts and a competitive edge to promote an entire industry. Including your company.